18-Hr. MI CE Package - Commercial (with Ethics course)
This package contains all 12 elective and 6 legal CE hours required for active license renewals. These courses feature an emphasis on commercial real estate.
Courses in this package include:
- Michigan License Law and Rules (2 legal hours)
- Closing Transactions in Michigan (2 legal hours)
- Property Conditions and Disclosures in Michigan (2 legal hours)
- Anatomy of Commercial Building (3 elective hours)
- Commercial Landlord Representation (3 elective hours)
- Determining Value of Commercial Properties (3 elective hours)
- Commercial Ethics (3 elective hours)*
*This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training (formerly known as NAR QUADRENNIAL) Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it.